Starting this fall, viewers can see what Jack Bauer was like as a child as Fox will spin off '24' into a Saturday morning cartoon. “We’ll see a little Jack Bauer as a member of the Cub Scouts, torturing Arab kids at camp who look suspicious,” says '24' creator Joel Surnow.
Just like the primetime series, the cartoon, '24: Little Jack,' will depict a 24-hour period in the life of young Jack Bauer.
Why have so many great new sites popped up recently?
Not only is there the marvellous OMFG24, but there's also '24' Comics. The '24' in 24 pages' page looks like it's going to be updated every week during season six. I especially like the 9AM - 10AM comic, where Jack tries to give Curtis a puppy.
1. LA is a dangerous place. It has to happen in LA, no excuses.
2. Regardless of what happened thru the season, Jack Bauer has to end up in a bind. No happy endings, thank you.
3. You may kill one and only one of Jack Bauer’s women per season. No exceptions.
4. Whenever anyone is choosing between doom and Jack Bauer’s life, Jack will be expendable.
5. Whenever anyone is choosing between doing a bad deed, and a loved one’s life, they will all do the bad deed. Exception: Michelle.
11PM: Jack watches the Daily Show and the Colbert Report, waiting to see what John and Steve have to say about yesterday's events; he laughs a lot, even though they both, like all the rest of the media, have the story entirely wrong.