« Previous post | Main | Next post »

04.08 | Kiefer Sutherland talks masturbation with Rolling Stone

Wow. Just wow:

"I've had one-night stands, but they're just not my nature," he says. "I think of myself as much more of a romantic than that. The point of being with someone is out of the hope and desire for connection. Otherwise, you might as well just go home and masturbate. Actually, there is someone who I really like a lot. But it feels like all I do is work and sleep. If you're just into that, you're fine. But if you're hoping to fall in love, you're dead meat. It fucking ain't going to happen. You're going to fall apart and not make it."
He also talks about killing off Jack Bauer, but that's not half as exciting.

Related Entries:

'24' Hour Pizza Delivery - Feb 11, 2007
Jack Bauer and Aqua Teen Hunger Force team up against terrorists in Boston - Feb 07, 2007
Jack Bauer vs Youtube - Fox sends out a subpoena - Jan 25, 2007
Buy your own Jack Bauer bag (hacksaw not included) - Jan 23, 2007

Comments:

I have started a controversy over your film and I will keep at it intil I, and many of your fans see to that the film 24 is made in America. Kiefer please heed your fans! I just read an article that you will be filming 24 abroad, but why London? Why not in America, where everyone is practically your biggest fan in the U.S.A. This is very disappointing and if it is filmed in London or any foreign country, I will not go see it! In addition, I believe neither will many of your fans; I am a Latin American and proud of it. I including many other 24 fans that I have spoken and written to agree. We need that character you play, Jack Bauer, to stay here at home especially with all this controversy happening here in the U.S.A. I am going to start a petition to boycott the 24 movie being made in a foreign country and that petition starts today! we want the 24 film made at home. Please if you have any respects for your followers of the show HEAR OUR DISAPOINTMENT! Kiefer’s & 24’s Biggest Fan Stella A. JuarezFranco

Posted by: Stella at May 6, 2006 10:50 PM | #

i wonder who the person he has his eye on is

Posted by: kim at May 25, 2006 04:34 PM | #

Well, kim, methinks it ain't stella!!! I am utterly gobsmacked by the comments stella has made re 24 being made in london - i have already posted a few messages in response - in fact, i'd quite like to repeat again here.... ...Man alive..... am I in a timewarp or what?? please forgive my disbeliefness (and crap grammar..) but for the love of god - this (gorgeous, wonderfully talented, wouldn't-kick-him-out-of-bed) man, is surely not a prize possession to be fought over, boycotted and 'asked' to choose which country he'd favour???!! I'm a very new 24 fan - my fella has been a huge fan since before i met him, so i decided to watch the first series (or season....???!!) in support - give it ago, see what all the fuss was about - now i've bought all the box-sets and am truely hooked....i couldn't give a vermin's anal passage where the movie's filmed - just bring it on!!! I logged on tinternet to find out some more about the bloke and all i could find was some bird called stella, threatening to boycott his movie...stella, my friend, (& co) i'm sure that being a 'number 1 fan' means acceptance, support & goodwillness to said idol. Sweetheart, get a grip, get a life & get some perspective - am sure as my (and everyone else's) anal passage points downwards, Mr Sutherland is chuffed as knickers you won't be there at the premier stalking him like elma fudd on bugs bunny. Yours faithfully, an utterly gobsmacked normal person x x x x

Posted by: Josephina at July 1, 2006 11:56 PM | #

Posted by: Josephina at July 1, 2006 11:56 PM | #

Posted by: Josephina at July 1, 2006 11:56 PM | #

wow! comment so good it got reproduced...not too sure what happened there - kinda lost it's impact 2nd time round...then really went t**ts up thricefold....sorry peeps!!!! x x x

Posted by: josephina at July 2, 2006 12:01 AM | #